Hi, I am Johannes.
I love to solve complex problems, that involve people and technology. This involves research and design for User Experience of so-called socio-technical systems. While we can design technology, we cannot design human perception and cognition. A human-centred approach helps understand opportunities and limitations in specific cultural and social contexts - in order to reconcile both, user needs as well as business goals.
- User research (Rapid ethnography, contextual interviews, analytics)
- Requirements Engineering
- Conceptual Design (Personas, User Journeys, Stakeholder maps, Process maps)
- Information Architecture (Card Sort, Treetest, Sitemaps)
- Detailed Design (Wireframing, Rapid prototyping)
- Evaluation (Formative and Summarite, Expert Review, User Testing, Usability and UX)
- Accessibility Audit (WCAG 2.0, User Testing)
- Implementation (Information Visualisation, Software Interfaces, Object-oriented Programming)